New Zealand government agencies and universities that provide alcohol-related data and research information include:
- Te Hiringa Hauora/Health Promotion Agency
- Ministry of Health: Alcohol use data and statistics (New Zealand Health Survey)
- Ministry of Transport: Alcohol and drugs crash facts
- Statistics New Zealand:
- New Zealand Police: Crime statistics
- University of Auckland, Adolescent Health Research Group: Youth2000 Survey Series
- University of Otago, Injury Prevention Research Unit: Injury statistics
- Massey University, SHORE and Whāriki Research Centre: Alcohol research publications
- healthspace website: multi-source alcohol-related harm data and information in the form of interactive maps, graphs and tables. Data is presented at sub-national levels including: Regional Council, District Health Board, Territorial Authority, Local Area Ward and Census Area Unit levels.
Many of the alcohol research reports and information publications by Te Hiringa Hauora have alcohol-related statistics. Visit the research section on the Te Hiringa Hauora website.